Complaint Review: Elly's World

• Reported By: hollywoods74 — Fremont California USA
  • Elly's World

Internet
    USA

Elly's World shows up on bank statement as Woww Fashions Elly's World / Woww Fashions Steam straight iron Internet

On August first, I ordered a steam straight iron from a company that posted on my FB page as Elly's World. The iron was 49.97 and was taken from my account as (Woww Fashions)

I did receive an e-mail thanking me for my order, and giving me a generic order number, how much I was charged, what credit card was used and telling me it would be 4-6 weeks. Also said I would receive a follow up e-mail once it has shipped. It's the 23 of Aug, and no e-mail.

So I popped on to the original e-mail confirming my order, and clicked the "track my order" link only to find that the shop no longer exists.

The company took orders via Shopify, and shopify no longer has info on the company.

I opened an investigation with my bank today after I saw the MULTIPLE complaints on the exact same issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ellys-world/internet/ellys-world-shows-up-on-bank-statement-as-woww-fashions-ellys-world-woww-fashions-ste-1394997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content