Complaint Review: Ellysworld

• Reported By: dsr55 — Mabank Texas USA
  • Ellysworld

Internet
    USA

Ellysworld I bought a straightner for 49.97 it was supposed to be half off..I purchased this, they said it would take 6 weeks. They took out the money right away..They sent me a Thank you email and receipt..I just recently checked to find out if it was on it's way. Found out they no longer exist, and they haven't sent anything to informed me of my item..So I lost 49.97..I want my money back..I live on Social Security,and I had bought this for my granddaughter..I buy all the time, and this is the first time I have been rip-off!! Internet

*Author of original report: Elly's world at it again under new name

I bought a straightner for $49.97 it was advertised being 50% off retail price..I bought this online, they said it would take 6 weeks. They took the money out of my bank account.

They then sent me a Thank you receipt.My order # 12617. They said they were getting my order to be shipped..for me to give it 4-6 weeks for delivery..That was Aug 2, 2017..Today is Sept 17,2017..I haven't gotten any response from them about my order since the day I ordered.

So I clicked on the email button that said "view your order" or "view our store". It took me to a website called Spotify.com..it said "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable".

So now I don't have my product, or the return of my money.. I want my money back...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2017 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ellysworld/internet/ellysworld-i-bought-a-straightner-for-4997-it-was-supposed-to-be-half-offi-purchased-t-1400625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Elly's world at it again under new name

AUTHOR: - ()

Elly's World has changed it's name to Belladonna.. It's advertising on Facebook again..it's calling it Reopro Salon Professional Steam Hair Straightner...Here's the website maisiemaven.com/products/steam-hair-straightener?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpm&utm_campaign=steam_hs&utm_content=Captionx1.5