Complaint Review: EMAILMEFORM

Internet
    United States of America

EMAILMEFORM Upgrade reimbursement Internet

*UPDATE Employee: EmailMeForm Support and Billing

I upgraded to the Emailme form Pro plan for a year. I still had quite a few months left on my other plan.

Citing their policies of no cancellation reimbursement, they are refusing to give me a credit for the remaining amount. Now, had I cancelled just to leave, I would understand. But, I upgraded to another one of their services.

To me it smells like a dishonest money grabbing exercise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emailmeform/internet/emailmeform-upgrade-reimbursement-internet-1000896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

EmailMeForm Support and Billing

AUTHOR: EmailMeForm Support - (United States of America)

EmailMeForm does have a prorate policy of crediting the balance to extend the upgraded plan for our users. If you have any questions regarding your accounts and billing, please contactbilling@emailmeform.com for our assistance at all our best.