Complaint Review: Embrace Home Loans

25 Enterprise Center
    Newport, Rhode Island
    USA

Embrace Home Loans Lies, Lies and more Lies..... Newport Rhode Island

*Author of original report: Oh...There's more

The truth about Embrace Mortgage Brokers is They Lie.

Throughtout the process, my rep, Kate Langer, told me everything was moving along fine.  She went so far as to tell me to pay off one item and the mortgage would be ready to close.  I did as she recommended, which was upwards of $2500.  However, that was not the case.

After many requests to Ms. Langer on a status update and after many days, she got back to me saying that the interest rates had gotten so high that my debt ratio was not alllowing the mortgage to close.  In this market, I am not aware of interest rates rising, however, that is what I was told.

Of course. there is more to the story.  A refinance is a long process.  I received many requests for information I had already provided.  Ms. Langer would often e-mail me the actual requests from the processer that I had to figure out for myself.  I have never experienced that before.  This was not my first re-fi.  I felt like I was doing all the work.  I was asked to call third parties on behalf of Embrace to retrieve information for Ms. Langer, pretty unbelievable.

My advice to anyone considering Embrace would be to do their due dillegience. The truth and hard work are not something they strive for, at least Ms. Langer didn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/embrace-home-loans/newport-rhode-island-02842/embrace-home-loans-lies-lies-and-more-lies-newport-rhode-island-1062221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Oh...There's more

AUTHOR: Alie - ()

I was told the above information today, however, I just received a letter in the mail from Embrace dated June 18, 2013 stating same.  Why not just tell me on the 18th.   I haved been lied to from June 18th until today.