Complaint Review: Embrace Home Loans

Newport, Rhode Island
    United States of America

Embrace Home Loans Rip Off.... Newport, Rhode Island

*General Comment: Really?!

Do not... I repeat, do not consider utilizing the mortgage company to refinance your home or consolidate you bills.  I received my appraisal report and everything reported was not true.  I just had an appraisal performed on my home approximately three years ago.  Embrace Home Loans hired an appraiser to view houses no where near my neighborhood.  As a result, the report are bogus...how can my house drop down to $60,000 in value in three years? While living in an historical area.  The houses he did compare were not even close to the size of my home.  As a another consumer reported, they took my money $395 for the fee also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/embrace-home-loans/newport-rhode-island-02842/embrace-home-loans-rip-off-newport-rhode-island-777216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Really?!

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

Really? Your asking how your home can drop in value in 3 years? Really? Have you been living under a rock? Did you not here about the economic crisis that has been forcing people out of their homes for years now????? My parents home dropped over 100,000$ in value in that time! If you don't know what your talking about you probably should not be making ripoff reports.