Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corporation

• Reported By: Concord Vermont
  • EMC Mortgage Corporation
    www.emcmortgageservicing.com
    Lewisville, Texas

EMC Mortgage Corporation misapropriation of funds, illegal fees, no comunication to resolve issues Lewisville Texas

EMC has charged me with too many late fees, even though all payments have been on time, mis-applied mortgage payments into my escrow, therefore making principle payments disappear.

Emc has also refused to work with me, even though I have also gotten the state Banking Commision involved

EMC is also stating that I owe twice what I should owe them, I want to refinance through a local bank, but cannot because EMC has irreversably damaged my credit so that no other bank will touch me.

I am with many other EMC victims when I say we need EMC brought to justice for thier activities.

Sylvio
Concord, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emc-mortgage-corporation/lewisville-texas-75029-3150/emc-mortgage-corporation-misapropriation-of-funds-illegal-fees-no-comunication-to-resolv-316695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content