Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage

• EMC Mortgage
    909 Hidden Rige Dr. Ste.200
    Irving, Texas

EMC Mortgage This company is destoying the american dream Irving Texas

My story is very similar to everybody elses. Five yrs. ago I had a house fire that burned down to the ground at the time I was with OCWEN and had forced insurance which did not cover anything, so they recommended a company that would refi me and get the rest of the money needed to rebuild my home. Enter Aames home loan, who illegally foreclosed on me three monthes into the new loan, and sold me on the court house steps while telling me they were just restructuring my loan.

Well I sued them and won the right to get my house back but now my loan was being turned over to EMC. From the beganning I have had to fight to stay in my home I have had payments returned unopened, payments not credited, forced insurance and all the rest. The list of offences are long and sad.

My son has asbergers syndrome and cannot handle losing the home he was born in, I have been told if the house goes I will probably have to send him to a home for the insane. He has lost too much already.

I have filed bankruptcy several times and been told that EMC would approve it if I send them $ 78,000.00 dollars. If I had that I wouldn't have to file for bankruptcy. Now I went to a civil attorney who told me about an adversarel proceeding I can file while in chapter 13. Has anyone heard of this and what should I do?

If anyone ha sany info please let me know because I am all out of money and can not find any attorneys to help out.

(((phone numbers redacted)))

Grace
Jasper, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emc-mortgage/irving-texas-75038/emc-mortgage-this-company-is-destoying-the-american-dream-irving-texas-361656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content