Complaint Review: Emerchantclub LLC

Henderson, Nevada
    USA

Emerchantclub LLC Will not let me cancel! Henderson Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved

I cancelled my website (by email) on July 26. It is a 2 step cancel so I called. I was on hold over 30 minutes. I can't just sit on a phone forever waiting on some one to decide to answer. I called several more times each time waiting at least 10 minutes (most of the time much longer). I emailed to let them know they are not to charge me and told them of the times I called. I got an email from Nathaniel wanting to help me with my website. I said I want it cancelled. He said he couldn't cancel it but to call and he could help me get it set up. I told him if he could not cancel then he is not the one I need to talk to. Fast forward to August 3. They charged me for the hosting fees. I am on hold as we speak (now at 25 min and 38 seconds and still holding). I plan to file a fraud charge with my card company as well as file complaints anywhere I can. I checked Nevada Secretary of State and don't see them listed as a business so I will be calling them too. I would strongly advise you NOT to use this company. There are much better opportunities out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2017 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emerchantclub-llc/henderson-nevada-89052/emerchantclub-llc-will-not-let-me-cancel-henderson-nevada-1390197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: eMerchantClub - (USA)

eMerchantClub has successfully mediated the issue this member experienced and we parted as friends. We wish them luck in their future business endeavors.