Complaint Review: Emily Rodgers @ My Magic Love Spells

Internet
    USA

Emily Rodgers @ My Magic Love Spells FRAUD/SCAMMER/MONEY GRABBER!!!  Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact Police

I ordered a spell from EMILY RODGERS!! she seemed really genuine and i believe she could have helped me, clearly i was wrong!

i broke up with my boyfriend twice whilst she was working for me! she is not different to other scammers although her website is very decieving!

on her website it says she will not take money more then once but this is a lie! she took money of me three times! she promised to retrn the last sum to me in January and its now JUNE! she stopped answering my calls, emails abd didnt even bother getting back to me and when she did she would give me Bullshit excuses!! i would  not recommend this thief to anyone! i have reported her on every page possible so people can stay away from people like her!!  do not get decieved by her misleading website!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emily-rodgers-my-magic-love-spells/internet/emily-rodgers-my-magic-love-spells-fraudscammermoney-grabbernbsp-internet-1061441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact Police

AUTHOR: Adsal - ()

You have up to 5 years to take his to the Police contact me at adsalinas@gmail.com I am gathering all the information on this fraud to make a strong case and put her in prison please contact that email with a narrative and all of the details as much as possible to get this woman. You are not alone she has done this to many other people! Please send the details to adsalinas@gmail.com and make sure that you include anything relevant to this con artist!