Complaint Review: Emmanuel Bisong

New Castle, Delaware
    New Castle, Delaware
    United States of America

Emmanuel Bisong Maria Luare Yorkie Puppy Scam New Castle, Delaware

Found Classifieds posting of two teacup Yorkie puppies. Contacted the seller (Maria) and was told she was a 45 year old woman dying of cancer who could not take care of the puppies any longer. She told me she would register it with a shipping agency at the local airport the next morning and we would pay 350 for them to be sent.
We sent 350 to Emmanuel through Western Union. A few hours later, it said we needed to purchase travel insurance and a temperature controlled carrier for 720. I told them absolutely not and the seller offered to pay 200 towards it. After debating and calling and emailing, I decided to go ahead and send the 500.
I received an e-mail saying that they had other puppies that needed to be shipped today and they would respond with flight information when the next one was available. Angry, I emailed back and said I want them sent today.
I sent multiple emails to both accounts and have not received a word. I am devastated. Do not buy puppies through anything but a certified website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emmanuel-bisong/new-castle-delaware-19720/emmanuel-bisong-maria-luare-yorkie-puppy-scam-new-castle-delaware-1045312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content