Complaint Review: Empire settlement funding

• Empire settlement funding
    315 se Milner blvd baco local Florida
    Boca loca, Florida
    United States of America

Empire settlement funding Have said they are wiring money into my account but now they won't answer my calls Boca loca, Florida

*General Comment: SO SORRY. I WAS WRONG

I sold them a large cash settlement , been thought the whole process with this company and now they say they are wiring money into my account, I have yet to see. So I have been trying to call for almost three weeks now and they won't answer the phone or return my calls and the money isn't in my account either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-settlement-funding/boca-loca-florida-/empire-settlement-funding-have-said-they-are-wiring-money-into-my-account-but-now-they-wo-1040253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

SO SORRY. I WAS WRONG

AUTHOR: Lisa alspaugh - ()

I totally confused this company for another company.  It was a totally different company I wanted to mention but I was still wrong because pre settlement funding companies do not operate in North Carolina.  I want to apologize to this company.  I was injured in an accident and was really upset that my case was taking so long to settle.  I did not mean to take it out on this company.

I want to offer my sincerest appologies to this pre settlement funding company.

-Lisa