Report: #871945

Islandia, New York
    United States of America

Empire today LLC doesn't deliver Islandia, New York

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

I placed an order on 3/13/13.  I left 11 messages for the sales rep because of concerns with the order.  I never received a call back.  I call Empire to confirm the order and delivery date.  I was told the order wasn't compleated in the computer but Empire would contact the salesman, Ken Kaye.  I didn't get a call back so I called the co. on 3/18/12.  I spoke to Mea.  She stated that the ordered wasn't complete yet but she would call me back.  On Thur. 3/19/12 mea left a message on my machine (I still have the message) confirming delivery on the 21rst.  On Sat. 3/21 I called Empire and was told thatvthere wasn't any delivery scheduled because the ordered wasn't complete.  I spoke to jason and he stated I couldn't get a refund of my deposit until the order was completely entered in the computer.  I will contact the NYS Dept of comsumer affairs to see if this is considered deceptive business practises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-today-llc/islandia-new-york-11749/empire-today-llc-doesnt-deliver-islandia-new-york-871945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Steven, we regret any confusion regarding your order, and were disappointed that you were inconvenienced. We will be reaching out to you soon to discuss your experience and make things right. If you have any questions please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at customersupport@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager.