Complaint Review: Empire Today, LLC

• Reported By: Munhall Pennsylvania
  • Empire Today, LLC
    616 G Beatty Road
    Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Empire Today, LLC Empire Today cancelled my order and failed to refund my deposit Monroeville Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

On April 23, 2008, a salesman named Marty H. (can't read or remember his last name) wrote up a contract to have 2 window blinds installed in my apartment home. After an 90 minutes of babble, he finally wrote up the sales slip and charged my credit card $222.00 for a deposit. On April 27, 2008, the installation man came to measure the windows and told me they were "too high" and he would not install the blinds.

Marty, called the next day and said he was "sorry for the inconvience" and he would have to cancel the contract because Empire Today was unable to install the blinds. A charge of $222.00 appeared on my credit card April 24, and it is now May 12 and the charge of $222.00 is still there. My husband & I have made numerous calls to "Empire's Monroeville Management Team" with no satisifaction. The men I have spoken with by phone are rude and said there is nothing they can do but notify "corporate". I asked them why "corporate" was not involved when Marty made the charge to my credit card and I got a sneering rude response.

Julia
Munhall, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-today-llc/monroeville-pennsylvania-15146/empire-today-llc-empire-today-cancelled-my-order-and-failed-to-refund-my-deposit-monroevi-332183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Company Response

AUTHOR: Empire - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for brining your concerns to the attention of Empire Today. Empire Today is dedicated to providing world-class customer service to every customer. The customer's refund was processed. Please feel free to contact us at CustomerSupport@empiretoday.com for further assistance.