Complaint Review: Empire Today, LLC

• Reported By: Barbara Scimeca — Farmingdale New York USA
  • Empire Today, LLC

Nationwide
    USA

Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749

*Author of original report: 1368789

*UPDATE Employee: Note from Empire Today.

I have a complaint against Empire Today and I am not happy with there product.  We have used Empire Today before with no problem and you would think that they would like to make there customers happy.

On 2/27/17, we had Empire today install Engineers Hardwood floors in our kitchen & dining room and at that time everything was OK.  About 3 days later around 3/3/17, we notice some scratches and we called Empire today and reported our findings.  We got no feedback from them and we called them numberous times finally they got back to us after so much stress they caused us.

We are Senior Citizens who have no children or pets living in our apartment and we wear slippers in our house.  They had the nerve to say we did these scratches ourselves that's not true at all.  No one came to look at our floors and I do believe that some of the Hardwood were defected how can scratches occur after only 3 days?

They were very ruid and they just didn't want to work with us at all.  We took out a payment plan with Wells Fargo to pay for this Hardwood floor.  An we will honor this payment plan even though there product is defected.  We stand by our obligations and we don't want to ruin our good credit.  Any help you can provide us with will be appreciated.  Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2017 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-today-llc/nationwide/empire-today-llc-on-22717-we-had-this-company-installed-in-our-kitchen-amp-dining-ro-1368789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

1368789

AUTHOR: - ()

Dear Ripoff Report,

I would like to notify everyone on a update about Empire Today.  On 4/27/17 an inspecter from Empire Today came over to inspect our Hardwood floors and I am very happy to report that we did agree upon a favorable solution.

So in good faith with Empire Today we were able to come to an agreement.  I will say this that Empire Today did a beautiful job on installing our Hardwood floors in our kitchen & dining room.

We were able to come to an agreement with no problems.  I am very happy to say that Empire Today went above and beyond to work with us in every way possible.  Again I would recommend this company becasue they stand by there work an if there is a problem they go out of there way to fix it.

Barbara Scimeca

email address:  barbarasue@optonline.net

Note from Empire Today.

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for making us aware of your concerns. We regret to hear that your are not satisfied with your installation experience, and we'll be reaching out to you soon to discuss this matter further.

Thank you.