Complaint Review: Empire Today

• Reported By: KeithK — Pelham Alabama United States of America
  • Empire Today

Nationwide
    USA

Empire Today Charlene Anthony Company will not follow up on warranty claim on 3 year old carpet Northlake, Illinois Nationwide

Carpet installed 4 years ago and is now excessivly worn in a large part of the carpet.  I have contacted the company several time and when they finally got back to me they requested that I have the carpeting professionally cleaned even though I regualarly clean the carpet with my home machine.  I reluctantly agreed to do this and called Stanley Steemer to clean it.

When Stanley Steemer came out they did indeed clean the carpet and at that time advised me that the area I thought was just stained was actually not stained but rather it was the shadow effect of the backing on the carpet showing through due to excessive wear.

I email Ms. Anthony about this along with before and after photo's in August 2017 and advised her of the report I received from Stanley Steemer.  I specifically requested that she call my cell phone and the number they had on file was no longer monitored.  As of September 2017 I have not received a response.  I emailed again and again asked her to call me and a few minutes later the email returned with the message address rejected.  I do not know if she does not work there anymore or are they blocking my email address.

I will call one last time and if no response I will be forced to file a small claims lawsuit against Empire Today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2017 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-today/nationwide/empire-today-charlene-anthony-company-will-not-follow-up-on-warranty-claim-on-3-year-old-1398327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content