Complaint Review: empire today

• Reported By: Curtis — farmington Minnesota USA
  • empire today

Nationwide
    USA

empire today empire carpet ,empiretoday.com sales rep Farmington Minnesota Nationwide

i called empire to get a quote for carpet, had the appt setup for 10-19-16 between 5pm and 7pm. the sales rep showed up at 515pm pulled accross the street from my place, called me from a restricted number ( all the time i was outside looking at him) i missed the call as my neighboor was mowing so i didnt hear my phone. so i decided to walk up to his truck, the sales guy looked right at me and drove off i called customer service at this time and they reached out to him he pulled over 8 or so houses away from mine answered the call and said he was on his way to another appt and said there was no house where i live lmfao. yes id really like to carpet my yard please!

needless to say i complained about this spoke to "several" agents including a rep named shane who when i asked for a manager he hung up on me. after speaking to 7 or so people from there we came to the understanding that this is just how they are.

well i was trying to get the carpet in because they are/were offering a promo price 50% carpet padding and install. oh here is the funny part!! its available to EVERYONE but minnesota customers. such a waste of time and its very misleading to say the least. i do hope that someone files a class action suit against them for misleading customers into getting quotes for services.

they offered me a bogus $100 credit for my time. i refused that offer, my time is worth more than that.

beware of this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2016 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-today/nationwide/empire-today-empire-carpet-empiretodaycom-sales-rep-farmington-minnesota-nationwide-1334127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content