Complaint Review: emporium llc

Nationwide
    USA

emporium llc FRAUDULENT vs. INCOMPETENT Los Angeles CA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

Real frustration and insanity was dealing with Customer ServiceDepartment.  Representatives barely speak English, when asked if I could speak with supervisor was (all in one day) told by  2 different reps that first, supers on vacation; second tht they were all on break.

Finally gave up and called the freight company that delivered the items.  They said, "No problem you don't need a Return Authorization.  We will p/u next day repackage at our warehouse and send back to The Emporium.  And they did just that!  However, I then began getting emails and phone calls regarding my "delinquent account."  I had made a first one-time payment and thought I had set up ACH payments.  Apparently, and luckily, these ACH payments did not set up and The Emporium was therefore unable to debit my account.  Upon repeated, and repeated calling discovered my order still had not been canceled; billing would not stop until it was canceled and "Customer Service" kept saying they had sent the cancellation request.

I kept trying to speak with a Superviso and "Escalating" my issue.  Again, frustrated I googled The Emporium hoping to find a corporate # to call - none there.  But I did see the Ripoff Report and scanned complaints, etc. and discovered an email address for something called VNU Retail that was in an Emporium rebuttal.  I googled VNU Retail and low and behold actually phoned them and got it all taken care of in about 2 minutes or less with excellent customer service.

Sooooooooooooo, call VNU Retail for problems with The Emporium.  If they can't fix it they will tell you who can!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2017 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporium-llc/nationwide/emporium-llc-fraudulent-vs-incompetent-los-angeles-ca-1352853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

We received your complaint and want to thank you for providing this feedback to us.  We do see that you were able to get your order cancelled which is great to hear.  We are not pleased to hear that you had such a hard time getting the matter resolved when calling our Customer Care Team.  We would love additional information from you to address these concerns.  If you could please email us directly at escalations@vnuretail.com and provide us your order number and full name this will allow us to look into your account and review all calls so we can address these quality issues with our Customer Care Team.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you.

Emporium