Complaint Review: Emporium Retail Group LLC

• Emporium Retail Group LLC
    10920 Wilshire Blvd #150
    los angeles, California
    USA

Emporium Retail Group LLC Failure to Ship After Multiple Calls los angeles California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

I ordered a large order from this company on December 9, 2016.  I received an email stating that orders were delayed due to Chhristmas Holiday.  As of today Jan 18, 2017, after mulitple phone calls with the same response of its on its way to the warehouse and once at the warehouse it will ship.  After they had taken the inital payment and the 1st months payment, I called to day and told them that I wanted to cancel my order and that I wanted a refund and that if I didn't receive my money that I would be filing a law suit.  They said it would take the refund about two weeks to clear.  But I have already changed my banking information and stopped ACH payment with my bank from their payment company.  Do not buy from these people they are a total ripoff and scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2017 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporium-retail-group-llc/los-angeles-california/emporium-retail-group-llc-failure-to-ship-after-multiple-calls-los-angeles-california-1350689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

Emporium strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied, therefore we take consumer complaints very seriously.

We apologize that you did not receive your order and that the experience you've had with our company hasn't been a pleasant one.  We would like the opportunity to resolve this matter for you. .

We would like to further discuss your account with you to ensure you are completely satisfied. Please reach out to us with your full name, order # and reference your complaint # 1350689 at escalations@vnuretail.com

We look forward to speaking with you to help improve your overall experience with us.

Sincerely,