Complaint Review: Emporium

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2017
  • Reported By: Mark — Reading Pennsylvania USA
  • Emporium

USA

I received a credit card approval through credit seasame and received 1400 credit limit. So I went Christmas shopping for my girlfriend. Well to my surprise I ordered on Dec 8th and is Jan 27th they have taken a 30 dollar payment for who knows what and a 120 payment and I still have no shipping confirmation. I called numerous times and get an overseas call center. They repeat the same stuff off of what ever response is the best. No supervisor, they are in charge , they are on vacation, shipping dep. Has been notified. You will receive it this week sorry look for an email. Etc... Then you receive an email saying there is a delay. I have called email talked on the Web. Every thing possible. Girlfriend is upset I'm out money and have no products. Stay away from Emporium.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2017 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporium/-/emporium-ripoff-california-1352394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

We wanted to follow up with you to confirm that you received a contact from our Support Team in regards to your refund?

Please let us know someone has been in contact with you.

Emporium Customer Care

Still waiting.

AUTHOR: - ()

They contacted me right away. Very polite I'm sorry we will resolve the issue. Same old stuff. They said they canceled my account and would be refunded my money they took. Well the next day they took another payment. E mailed them said problem with billing. Same old we are sorry. You will get immediate attention. Well another payment day coming up. Out 270 dollars and no Christmas gifts. Worst company ever. Apist 3 months with dealing with all of this and same old.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

Emporium strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied, therefore we take consumer complaints very seriously.

We apologize that you did not receive your order and that the experience you've had with our company hasn't been a pleasant one.  We would like the opportunity to resolve this matter for you. .

We would like to further discuss your account with you to ensure you are completely satisfied. Please reach out to us with your full name, order # and reference your complaint #1352394 at escalations@vnuretail.com

We look forward to speaking with you to help improve your overall experience with us.

Sincerely,