Complaint Review: Emporium

• Reported By: Tracy — Melbourne Florida USA
  • Emporium

, California
    USA

Received INCOMPLETE order and being charged for it. Called company the day of receiving INCOMPLETE shipment. Have made 40 phone calls and 10 emails, it has been 74 days since receiving my INCOMPLETE order with NO HELP. I received outdoor furniture with NO cushions. Customer service is a joke, non existant, repeatedly hanging up on me, refusing to let me talk to a supervisor, every time I've called they say they're going to fill out an "escalation ticket" and I should hear back within 24 hrs. 74 days later in still waiting. THIS IS THEFT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2017 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporium/california/emporium-sandiego-california-1353089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

Thank you for providing us this feedback regarding your order and not receiving the cushions.  We want to apologize first off for not receiving your complete order and that you've been unable to get the assistance you needed when contacting us.  We want to get this matter resolved for you as quickly as possible and make sure you receive the remaining items immediately.  If you can please email us your full name, order number and reference your Rip off Report Complaint# 1353089 to escalations@vnuretail.com we will have our team investigate this and get back to you immediately.

Emporium