Complaint Review: Emporium

• Reported By: Matthew — Royerford Pennsylvania USA
  • Emporium

Internet
    USA

Emporium I was told my order was not processed, additional information was necessary. I discovered that the company had used my banking details had been used to deduct funds for a purchase that I have not yet received.  San Diego California 92150 Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

I have been scammed by Emporium. I have contacted company numerous times and have not received expected purchase. Company has been deduction funds from my bank account. Phone number listed does not contact customer service but a telemarketer site.

I have contacted the company on numerous times, Have been placed on hold and then disconnected. I have been told that my item had been shipped several times. Most recently the number does not contact customer service but a promotional site. I am convinced that this is a SCAM. Please help if you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2017 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporium/internet/emporium-i-was-told-my-order-was-not-processed-additional-information-was-necessary-i-d-1352149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

Emporium strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied, therefore we take consumer complaints very seriously.

We apologize that you did not receive your order and that the experience you've had with our company hasn't been a pleasant one.  We would like the opportunity to resolve this matter for you. .

We would like to further discuss your account with you to ensure you are completely satisfied. Please reach out to us with your full name, order # and reference your complaint #1352149 at escalations@vnuretail.com

We look forward to speaking with you to help improve your overall experience with us.

Sincerely,