Complaint Review: EMPORIUM.COM

• Reported By: RJ SMITH — Belleair Florida USA
  • EMPORIUM.COM

Internet
    USA

EMPORIUM.COM Charge me for two items even though one of them has been returned Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Emporium Response

Four months ago I purchased a treadmill and a MacBook air from Emporium, three days later I return the treadmill because it was broken inside the box. All these months Emporium has been billing me for the computer and the treadmill knowing full well that they sent me a return label and it was returned to the retailer. I have sent emporium 15 email messages and two phone conversations stating I am not going to pay my bill until they remove the treadmill. Now they have charged me with exorbitant late fees and still have the treadmill on their billing. They have not tried to reprocess the computer, where do I stand legally on this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2017 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporiumcom/internet/emporiumcom-charge-me-for-two-items-even-though-one-of-them-has-been-returned-internet-1391494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Emporium Response

AUTHOR: Emporium - (United States)

Hello,

Emporium strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied, therefore we take consumer complaints very seriously.

We understand your concerns, and will do what we can to provide you with an update.

For us to look into your order, please email us your full name, phone number, order number and reference your Rip off Report Complaint # 1391494 to escalations@vnuretail.com.

We look forward to working with you to get your issue resolved.

Sincerely,