Complaint Review: Emporium.com

• Reported By: Sherry Montes — ontario California USA
  • Emporium.com

Internet
    USA

Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet

*Author of original report: E-mail

*Author of original report: NIGHTMARE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

*Author of original report: They are still charging me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

*Author of original report: escalations@vnuretail.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

They are FRAUDS!  Ordered on December 1, 2016  not order showed as of 01-05-2017.  Called 27 times, emailed 30 times ( could not get answer.  Finally cancelled order on 01-05-2017 by email, was replied by calling a number .  I called that number 2 times they disconnected me.  A few minutes after the calls I recieved a text that I had a past balance of 54.70.

I will be prosecuting this company for fraudulant activity and screwing with my credit information.  Now I have to change my Banking cards etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporiumcom/internet/emporiumcom-placed-order-december-1-2016-as-of-1-05-2017-no-order-called-cs-26-times-1348139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
0Consumer
3Employee/Owner

E-mail

AUTHOR: - ()

Emailed to this email address 15 times.  So I have no idea where you are getting your Info

NIGHTMARE

AUTHOR: - ()

This has been an absolute nightmare for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

We want to get this matter resolved for you.  We've been unable to locate an email sent to our escalations@vnuretail.com address referencing the complaint # 1348139.  Can you please email us your order number, email address, phone number and reference your complaint # 1348139 and we will contact you immediately and provide you an update.

Emporium Customer Care

They are still charging me

AUTHOR: - ()

Now you're sending me text that I owe $ 241.13...   What the heck is wrong with your Company???

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

We want to ensure this matter has been taken care of, can you please email us back at escalations@vnuretail.com with your full name, email address and refrence your Rip off Report Claim # #1348139.

Emporium

escalations@vnuretail.com

AUTHOR: - ()

I emailed to that email address as well.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

Emporium strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied, therefore we take consumer complaints very seriously.

We are working to improve our customer service so that we can more quickly communicate with customers regarding their order status and cancellation request.

We understand your concerns, and will do what we can to provide you with information regarding your order cancellation and refund.

For us to look into your order, please email us your full name, phone number, and order number to escalations@vnuretail.com

Sincerely,