Complaint Review: Empowr

• Empowr
    W a182,, 501 Broadway,
    San Diego, California
    USA

Empowr Worst kind of scam - Preying on those they say they are here to help! San Diego California

This is a reveiw I shared at facebook.com/Empowr-Scam-Alert-1576548852646218/?hc_ref=ARS-RPlor8bdkIPUb1m2VgumWcX4NpdrtP5TOkTbvrMEQHXQOct6R39rPyW3SbrHp3s&fref=nf

Empowr.com the Clever Scam Artists

I have been with Empowr some months now, and just had my account closed today after I asked them for a refund for $125 which they are trying to take from my Paypal account. I say “trying” because I don’t have funds to cover it. I have no idea what the $125 is for, there was no notification that they were going to take it.

They have also been taking money from my Paypal account to pay for purchases I made on their site, despite having a balance of over $2000 with them.

There have been amounts of $25 taken from my Paypal account previously for some kind of Power-up I know nothing about but that was supposed to benefit me in some way. I gave them the benefit of the doubt until now.

Money from items I have sold through their auction and sales has not been received by me, only added to the balance I have with them that there seems no way of withdrawing. Each month I wait for my earnings to “mature” but it never happened. Well, now I am well over $200 down, plus items I have sent to people at my own cost, and I have nothing to show for it. I have been with them well over 90 days and no cash outs available.

My account has been closed and they no longer respond to my emails. I have no access to records of sales I made through their system, no access to records of purchases for which I have paid but not yet received the goods (So there is no way I can chase up those who have not yet delivered).

My experience was very much the same only at a higher level of cost. I have shared a lot more at my facebook page, because at the time I didn't know how else to help others from being taken. Empowr is a scam. I lost and took it as a lesson learned. However I vowed I would spend as much effort to alert others as I did to drag them into empowr. I wish I had never encountered empowr. They stold my time, effort, funds, trust and my good name. I was stolen from and I dragged my friends and family along with me. Stay away from Empowr - I know the hope of extra money is enticing, that is how they got me. It only cost me - I never profited a single penny and when I asked for a refund they say is available I was deleted and I had to file with my credit card and paypal to get some of my funds back.

Please trust me - Empowr is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2017 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empowr/san-diego-california-92101/empowr-worst-kind-of-scam-preying-on-those-they-say-they-are-here-to-help-san-diego-ca-1394113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content