Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2017

• Reported By: Udanza P — Stone Mountain Georgia USA
EnchanceMindIQ
Internet USA

EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida

I ordered the product Enchance Mind IQ on the 22nd of January, the receipt I printed out did not contain a date or time stamp on it, nor did it contain the name of the company, or address. I had to research to get this info. I cancelled on the 6th of Feb, it had a 14 day trial, which I was within that time period. I received on the 26th of Jan, the 14 day would have ended on the 9th, I cancelled on the 6th, the company already had charged my account $89.92, when I questioned and ask for a refund I was told there was nothing they could do. They advertise the pill as Limitless pill, IT IS NOT. THIS CRAP DOES NOTHING, AND I SAW NO BENEFIT IN IT WHATSOEVER.

THE COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND LIAR, AND NO PERSON SHOULD BUY ANYTHING THEY SALE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, AND I WILL GLADLY SHIP THEM THEIR WORHLESS PRODUCT.

UDANZA

STONE MOUNTAIN, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2017 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enchancemindiq/internet/enchancemindiq-see-above-no-other-name-found-i-spoke-with-two-reps-one-was-suppose-to-b-1354703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EnchanceMindIQ