Report: #720546

• Encore Nationwide
    2980 Columbia St. Torrance, CA
    Torrance, California
    United States of America

Encore Nationwide 17 WEEKS ,NO LIE, TO GET PAID FOR EVENT I WORKED! ENCORE IS TERRIBLE! NEVER WORKING FOR THEM AGAIN - EVER! Torrance, California

It took encore 17 weeks to pay me! What a terrible way to conduct business - after busting a*s and working very hard for the events I worked.
After many complaints from staff who had not yet been paid - encore finally decides to "call" their staff 15 weeks after and inform them "we just were paid by the client and we have already sent out the checks for the events you worked! " These calls were made to not only myself but many other people I know personally that have worked for encore.
They lied to me personally - telling me my checks were already sent when it was two weeks after receiving the call from them! HORRIBLE way to conduct any business and I WILL NEVER, EVER WORK FOR THAT SH**TY COMPANY AGAIN!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/encore-nationwide/torrance-california-/encore-nationwide-17-weeks-no-lie-to-get-paid-for-event-i-worked-encore-is-terrible-n-720546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content