Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Deb2theC — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
Endless Youth Vitamins
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Endless Youth Vitamins This Co. is claiming I owe them money when I don't! Atlanta, Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This company has claimed I owe them money (now doubled from the 1st notice) and I don't. I sent back the last ones I received (which, by the way, I NEVER ordered) many months ago, which I never opened. I still keep getting bills from them that have more than doubled since I sent them back. I don't see as how these vitamins are any better or work any better than the least expensive vitamins that I've purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/endless-youth-vitamins/atlanta-georgia-/endless-youth-vitamins-this-co-is-claiming-i-owe-them-money-when-i-dont-atlanta-georg-1028606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endless Youth Vitamins