Complaint Review: Endurance International Group, Inc

• Endurance International Group, Inc
    70 Blanchard Road
    Burlington, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Endurance International Group, Inc Accel-KKR WebHost4Life a Disaster Under New Ownership Burlington, Massachusetts

Initially I had been very pleased with this hosting company. However, they changed ownership and  migrated my sites, not only reducing features, but totally crashed the sites. This happened about a month ago and I'm still having major problems. I was totally blind-sided by how my hosting went from good to a disaster in the blink of an eye. My problems are too painful to mention, and would cause me nausea to list them here...It would be like reliving my worst nightmare.
I just want to say that it was a shame that we existing customers apparently were sold out to a bean counting organization that has little technical ability and no customer support. I'm exiting this new ownership asap. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PREVIOUS GOOD RATINGS FOR WebHost4Life, they are no longer a viable hosting organization.

The current disaster, because of ownership change, at WebHost4Life is the third time ownership change for a hosting company has caused me a tremendous loss. This type of business plan should be stopped. So I have started a blog to determine if others have losses where proper compensation can be achieved. See: (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2010 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/endurance-international-group-inc/burlington-massachusetts-01803/endurance-international-group-inc-accel-kkr-webhost4life-a-disaster-under-new-ownership-b-579545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content