Complaint Review: Engine and Transmission World

• Engine and Transmission World
    2100 E. College Ave.
    Cudahy, Wisconsin
    United States of America

Engine and Transmission World, Transmission shipped out after order is cancelled !!! Cudahy, Wisconsin

Please, Please check out reports on a company BEFORE you do business with them ! BELIEVE those bad reports ! Engine and Transmission World has MANY complaints against them filed with the Better Business Bureau ( F rating) and also posted on the internet. LOTS of sad stories of people ripped off by them or abused.

I ordered a transmission from them than I cancelled the order because I decided to just trade the car in on a new vehicle. I called on a Monday and explained that I had traded the car in and wished to cancel my order. I agreed to their restocking fee of twenty-five percent and I was told, "Everything is good". Four days later I get an e-mail that the transmission has been shipped out to me and I was given a tracking number. Per their policy the customer has to pay for any return shipping fees. With the restocking fee and return shipping fee together that probably approaches the value of the transmission !

A lesson learned ! Investigate a company BEFORE you have any dealings with them. Don't be fooled by a well done web site and claims of customer satisfaction posted on their own web site !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/engine-and-transmission-world/cudahy-wisconsin-53110/engine-and-transmission-world-transmission-shipped-out-after-order-is-cancelled-cuda-707540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content