Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, September 07, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
enigmawebstudio.com - Armychiu@gmail.com
http:/www.enigmawebstudio.com Internet Philippines

enigmawebstudio.com - Armychiu@gmail.com Took $310 from me for a project then only did half. When I complained, he deleted my website and changed all of my passwords and deleted my memberships to various accounts. Phillipines Internet

*Author of original report: enigmawebstudio.com Total Amount Owed

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

In early July, I met someone on WealthyAffiliate.com, a forum to help internet business owners build their business. I put up an ad asking for a web designer. Army Chiu (armstrong) emailed me. He seemed like he had good credentials. So we made an agreement that he would do 2 sites for me for a total of $250. He did a good job on the first one so I decided to pay him for the other site in advance with an additional $50 tip for doing a good job on the first site. I then stopped getting emails from him as to his progress. He ignored my repeated emails. Then after several days he said "I'm busy" that's why I haven't responded. Then another week went by without him answering my other inquiries as to when the other site would be completed - again, no response. Finally, I emailed him and said I know you are busy but I paid you in advance and would like you to at least respond to me. He emailed me 2 days later and said "I'm busy but I'll start your project Friday". I said ok. But I realized I needed someone who was not quite so "busy" and who would be available to me so I emailed him and said I know you are busy so I've decided to hire someone else please give me back my $125 for the site you didn't do. I didn't hear from him for 3 days. I emailed him again. Still no response. finally, I posted on Wealthy Affiliate complaining to the owners about this guy. I received no response from them. Next thing I know, I could not log into any of my accounts. I had given Army Chiu access to all of my passwords so he could work on my sites. He has deleted all of my files and my website is not working. He also deleted my account with Wealthy Affiliate (I paid $359 to join) and I had to rejoin. So far Wealthy Affiliate has not responded. I would like to sue Army Chiu (and Wealthy Affiliate if they do not give me back my money or make Army Chiu give me back my money. At the very least I would be satisfied if Wealthy Affiliate barred him from the forum). Now I have to spend more money on another site.

Shalisha
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enigmawebstudiocom-armychiugmailcom/internet/enigmawebstudiocom-armychiugmailcom-took-310-from-me-for-a-project-then-only-did-hal-370555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enigmawebstudio.com - Armychiu@gmail.com

enigmawebstudio.com Total Amount Owed

AUTHOR: Shalisha - (U.S.A.)

I forgot to tally the amount owed: Since he deleted my website after I paid him $310 and he deleted my account with Wealthy Affiliate which I paid $359 for a membership and I had to pay another $39 to get back on the Wealthy Affiliate site, Army Chiu owes me a total of; $708.