Complaint Review: Enrrens Technologies

www.enrrens.com
    Jakarta, Indonesia, Internet
    Indonesia

Enrrens Technologies SCAM - never sent goods Jakarta Indonesia- Internet

I purchased 25 cameras from this organization, specifically from a man named Peter Gontha. He was friendly and in constant contact with me, providing quotes, sending photos and answering all questions I had. I was in contact with him for approximately 2 weeks before making an order.

I received a PI from Peter after making my order and given instructions on how to wire transfer the money to their account. I was told they the company did not accept credit cards or any other form of payment than wire transfer. I sent the money from New Zealand on Tuesday 19 June 2007. Peter remained in contact with me until Thursday 21 June 2007, from which point Peter no longer returned my calls. I tried to phone them and emailed several times to no avail.

Moreover, last week on Thursday 28 June I attempted to lay a complaint about Enrrens on a website: www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk. Within 24 hours my account on this website was hacked in to and someone left messages pretending to be me saying that I had received the cameras and had been mistaken. The coordinator of this site tracked the IP of the user and found the user hacking in to my account was situated in Australia. To this date I have not heard from Enrrens, I have no received the cameras although I was promised delivery of the cameras by UPS withing 5 working days. It has now been 13 days.

Simone
Christchurch
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enrrens-technologies/jakarta-indonesia-internet/enrrens-technologies-scam-never-sent-goods-jakarta-indonesia-internet-258151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content