Complaint Review: ENT ENTERTAINMENT BOOK

• ENT ENTERTAINMENT BOOK
    Maple Corporate Center 1414 E Maple Road Troy, MI 48083
    Troy, Michigan

ENT ENTERTAINMENT BOOK Online Subscription Company Troy Michigan

My husband had purchased tickets to a show through ticketweb June 7, 2008. A month later, the charge started. He swear and do believe him that he did not noticed anything that subscribe him to entertainment books. He likes to read Economist magazines and Newspapers. He is definitely not into entertainment books.

I am in charge of finance and did not noticed it until now that there were charge every month since July 7, 2008. Ever since, we have been charged $9.00.

I have called the company and explained to the representative that he did not subscribe to anything from them. She told me that how my husband became member; through ticket web. I had to explain that my husband never agreed on subscribing to any entertainment books and we are definitely not interested in entertainment books now or ever. She agree to give me back $9.00 that charged today, though I felt that it was deceptive practice and we should not be charged from beginning.

I simply asked if I could get all my money back. She told me that she would and gave me confirmation number. She said I'll get money back in about 3 - 6 weeks.

I'll update you on if I got my re-found or not, but I believe the deceptive ways of allowing advertiser involve in check out process and also passing on credit card information is absolutely wrong.

Sakura
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ent-entertainment-book/troy-michigan-48083/ent-entertainment-book-online-subscription-company-troy-michigan-407364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content