Complaint Review: ENT* Entertainment Rewards

• Reported By: Altoona Pennsylvania
  • ENT* Entertainment Rewards
    1414 E. Maple Rd
    Troy, Michigan

ENT* Entertainment Rewards Fraudulent charges on my credit card after buying tickets on ticket master Troy Michigan

After Purchasing tickets on Ticket Master, I filled out something for Entertainment rewards, and afterwards I have been charged $9.00 a month for this service that I do not receive. I had wanted to stop the charges months ago, but when i look into the charge there is no phone number to contact Entertainment rewards and cancel.

So I finally googled the company and saw that I was not alone. I am going to do what I can to have them stop billing me, as well as get those past charges reimbursed.

Michelle
Altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ent-entertainment-rewards/troy-michigan-48083/ent-entertainment-rewards-fraudulent-charges-on-my-credit-card-after-buying-tickets-on-ti-283279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content