Complaint Review: Enterprise Plumbing

• Enterprise Plumbing
    7129 gerald ave
    van nuys, California
    USA

Enterprise Plumbing THE ABSOLUTE WORST PLUMBING COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH van nuys California

ABSOLUTELY the worst plumbing company I have ever spoken with.  They come over to fix a backed up sink in my apartment complex and puncture the sink in the process.  I call them to let them know my sink is now leaking when it never had before (something obviously noticeable when the sink is full of water) and they tell me I need to wait four days without sink at all.

The supervisor told me they would be around in the morning, so naturally I had to call in at 3 pm just to confirm they were still coming after waiting all day on them.  In the end, a very rude tempered "supervisor" took less than five minutes and started telling me how it wasn't their fault and that they would not do anything to help.

What do I have after dealing with this company?  Just a broken sink and a complete disappointment with this TERRIBLE company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-plumbing/van-nuys-california-91406/enterprise-plumbing-the-absolute-worst-plumbing-company-ive-ever-dealt-with-van-nuys-cali-1115381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content