Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Enterprise Rent-A-Car FRAUD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

4/11/13 I made an online reservation to rent a car from enterprise not knowing what I was about to get myself into. The car they gave me had multiple scratches and scrapes on the rear bumper and it was mentioned on the contract. During the two days the car was never parked on the street and was never touched or damaged. When I go back to return the car the guy goes to inspect the car and went straight to the rear bumper and point to a scratch the size of a dot telling me that I caused it but I'm pretty sure that it was on the car before I rented it. I tried to argue with him that it's not my fault but he just sat in his desk and ignored me and even refused to give me a receipt. he was very disrespectful and rude and even called the cops on me. When he finally gave me the receipt I find an extra young driver fee of $40 that was not in the quote that I got online, and charged my card extra $500 for the alleged scratch.

I called the corporate the same day to complain telling them about the horrible service that I got and sent them all the documents and pictures of the car but it's been three weeks now and they never got back to me.

When I did some research online about this company I find numerous complaints similar to mine.
Enterprise is not a legitimate business it's a scam, they make their money scamming people by false damage claims. I wish I did this research before going to these con artists.

DONT EVER THINK ABOUT RENTING FROM THIS COMPANY. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-rent-a-car/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19144/enterprise-rent-a-car-fraud-philadelphia-pennsylvania-1047016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

narmer

We’ve taken note of your concerna and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]BRAND.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130521-002079 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,