Complaint Review: Entertainment Earth

• Entertainment Earth

Internet
    USA

Entertainment Earth Willnever ship your Pre-Ordered Items! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Entertainment Earth Response.

Order Date: 8/2/2017
Order No.: 7000118
Internet Order No.: 27080220426844

I placed an order for the Goosebumps TV Series Slappy the Dummy Prop Replica. It said it would ship in September 2017. Here it is, the end of October 2017 and I am being told NOW it will not ship until November 2017. I want to cancel my order and have a 100% FULL REFUND since they are not fulfilling their promise. The customer service has been HORRIBLE. I originally wanted a credit for the delay, but it is excuse after excuse. So I decided to cancel my order and take business elsewhere. The service agent on the chat named 'Donald' claims he canceled my order. Yet, no email confirmation went through. He then is trying to get all sorts of information. I just want my order canceled and to be done with this dishonest company with all their false advertising!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2017 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/entertainment-earth/internet/entertainment-earth-willnever-ship-your-pre-ordered-items-internet-1409455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Entertainment Earth Response.

AUTHOR: Cient - (United States)

We apologize for any inconvenience with your order. We understand how frustrating this situation can be. Your order has been cancelled, but we cannot issue a refund since we never charged your credit card.

As a retailer who offers customers the opportunity to pre-order items, Entertainment Earth strives to provide the most accurate product information available to us from each of our vendors. From time to time, the respective manufacturer may have changes in their production and need to update information. We work to be clear and upfront with all customers, publicly stating promoted ship dates are estimated and subject to change on each page. With this in mind, our policy is to never charge a customer for any item until that item ships.

If you haven’t received the email confirmation for your cancellation, please feel free to contact one of our Client Services representatives at 1-818-255-0095 so we may resolve this matter.