Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Casinos & Cardrooms companies on Entertainment topic

Showing 51-75 of 909 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 16 2016
GSN Worldwinner WorldWinner closed my account-claimed fraudulent Internet Author: Winnemucca, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: GSN Worldwinner Internet

Nov 26 2016
Planet 7 planet7casino.com Reset my acount and took all of my winnings away because i won on a bonus code. Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: Planet 7 Internet

Nov 26 2016
Dotty's Casino GAMING ISSUE. DIDNT PAY ME FOR 3 HOURS. KICKED OUT FOR BEING UPSET FROM ALL PROPERITES MANAGER LOW CLASS NO APOLOGY Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Dotty's Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
slotnuts wont pay out will erase account info and balance Internet Author: hamilton, Montana Casinos & Cardrooms: slotnuts Internet

Nov 11 2016
Mesquite Gaming Dan Cox Mesquite Nevada Author: Mesquite, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Mesquite Gaming Mesquite, Nevada

Oct 26 2016
Huuuge Casino Huuuge Games Not paying out proper payouts and constant system issues Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Casinos & Cardrooms: Huuuge Casino Internet

Oct 25 2016
capital resorts lied and cheated me gatlinburg tennessee Author: palm coast, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: capital resorts Tennessee

Oct 16 2016
Golden Riviera Casino Vegas Partner Lounge Uses Bonus scam to deny payouts Internet Author: Stretton, Casinos & Cardrooms: Golden Riviera Casino Internet

Oct 10 2016
royal ace casino wont give me my withdraw and now wont respond to my attempts to contact Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Casinos & Cardrooms: royal ace casino Internet

Oct 08 2016
Betcoin.ag Non payment of affiliate btc Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Betcoin.ag Internet

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. www.pch.com Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 22 2016
Freeloto.com Laura@freelotto.com Found that their a scam on goggle after I singed up ? Newyork city New York Author: battleground, Washington Casinos & Cardrooms: Freeloto.com Newyork city, New York

Sep 20 2016
slotnuts casino has not paid me my winnings that I won on 2/28/2016 I call to get updates on my withdrawl of a total of $8000.00 Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: slotnuts casino Internet

Sep 16 2016
GSN Cash Games offers flawed cash games to the public Santa Monica California Author: Columbia, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: GSN Cash Games Santa Monica, California

Sep 05 2016
Micheal eakman Screwed over, lied, (lots of cuss words) Las vegas, colorado, chicago, now in texas Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Micheal eakman Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
mega fame casino apps.facebook.com/megafamecasino/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=_0this is the site link as per all my bills they stoles from my account more than 10000 dollars starting2 year ago till last week witch i findout i dont know Internet Author: Mississauga ONTARIO, Alabama Casinos & Cardrooms: mega fame casino Internet

Aug 30 2016
Poker stars NJ Poker stars Complete scam after what I witnessed odds are that I'd have a better chance of winning the mega milions. Atlantic city Internet Author: Wildwood, Alabama Casinos & Cardrooms: Poker stars NJ Internet