Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Landmarks & Historic Sites companies on Entertainment topic

Showing 1-25 of 37 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 28 2017
Statue of Liberty Tickets Statue of Liberty TicketsGuided Tourist LLCSuite 1400-2353 This is fraud company Austin Texas Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Landmarks & Historic Sites: Statue of Liberty Tickets Austin, Texas

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Statueoflibertytickets.com They charged more money unnecessarily for a statue of liberty tour. They are falsely representing themselves as the official website when they are not and are charging $7 addition to forward my order to statuetours.com. Austin TX Author: Tampa, Florida Landmarks & Historic Sites: Statueoflibertytickets.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Landmarks & Historic Sites: History Channel Club Internet

Nov 23 2016
Employee RIP OFF COMPANY Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Landmarks & Historic Sites: HPB Internet

Jan 18 2016
statueoflibertytickets.com Guided Tourist, LLC Statue of Liberty rip-off!! New York New York Author: Austin, Texas Landmarks & Historic Sites: www.statueoflibertytickets.com Austin, Texas

Mar 14 2015
Walt Disney World Walt Disney World Negligence – Space Mountain Repairs Safety Violations Lake Buena Vista Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Landmarks & Historic Sites: Walt Disney World Lake Buena Vista, Florida

Mar 05 2015
Louisville Mega Cavern, Don Tyler, Tom Tyler and Jim Lowry NO REFUNDS, Ripoff, Louisville, Tourist Attraction, Louisville Kentucky Author: Henderson, Nevada Landmarks & Historic Sites: Louisville Mega Cavern Louisville, Kentucky

May 01 2014
www.mediamall.com.au - Mark Russell & www.abesbooks.com Out of Country Rip Off - Media Mall - Abesbooks.com Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Landmarks & Historic Sites: www.mediamall.com.au - Mark Russell & www.abesbooks.com Internet

May 01 2014
AtomicAvenue.com & Seller sandyal David Allen David Allen370 Sophomore LaneLawrenceville, GA 30044 Comic Book - Rip Off - Buyer Beware - Avoid at all cost! Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landmarks & Historic Sites: AtomicAvenue.com & Seller sandyal David Allen Internet

Dec 28 2013
David Koenig writes books about Disney employees / Brother in law is his inside man and pos. acomplice costa mesa California Author: san bernardino, California Landmarks & Historic Sites: David Koenig costa mesa, California

Dec 26 2013
epcoch charges appeared on my card unautherized in turn the bank notified me of possible fraud. card was pulled  Internet Author: kenai, Alaska Landmarks & Historic Sites: epcoch Internet

Oct 06 2013
Springfield Walks Garret Moffett Lincoln Ghost Walk SPRINGFIELD WALKS A DISSERVICE TO HISTORIC SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS Springfield Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: Springfield Walks Springfield, Illinois

May 07 2013
One Source Talent One Source Talent Crafting Supply where rude overcharged me and stole my lunch - Atlanta Dallas Texas Author: Brownsville, Texas Landmarks & Historic Sites: One Source Talent Dallas, Texas

Feb 25 2013
military one source talent one source tells us How can they tell us? nashville, Tennessee Author: LA, California Landmarks & Historic Sites: military one source talent nashville, Tennessee

Jan 14 2013
Groupon Purchased event tickets and was unable to go due to work. When I contacted Groupon they stated that they had a 7 day refund policy. This was the ripoff because you had to purchase the tickets in adv , Internet Author: VICTORVILLE, California Landmarks & Historic Sites: Groupon Internet

Dec 29 2011
Lipstickalley.com Blocked because of Freedom of Speech Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Landmarks & Historic Sites: Lipstickalley.com Internet