Entertainment → Producers

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 16 2016
Simon Phillips Dystopian films, Runaway Films, Red Rock Entertainment Took $5000 to help finance tv series with promise to 13 year old girl he would give part in it. Has taken several peoples money without following through on contracts. London Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Producers: Simon Phillips Internet

Dec 10 2016
Live Nude Girls (2014), Screen Media Films Angry IndieGogo Supporter Got slapped in the face for being cyber-bullied Hollywood California
Author: Hollywood, California Producers: Live Nude Girls (2014) Hollywood, California

Dec 28 2016
Lucy Warren Warren and Associates Lucy Warren, FAKE business woman, lies, stole, cheated people out of BIG $$$ San Diego California
Author: California Producers: Lucy Warren San Diego, California

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Nov 24 2016
mandy or film and TV PRO scumbags! promoting and enabling so called producers to rip off skilled crew under the guise of "Full Paid" jobs world wide Internet
Author: Middle Island, New York Producers: mandy or film and TV PRO Internet

Nov 23 2016
Got Beats? Production Team Joe kool Fake Nationwide
Author: dallas, Texas Producers: Got Beats? Production Team Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Piya Pinvatana Christopher L. Salvesen Bharat Shah of film production company and software We were victims of a predatory Loan and scammed by J.A. Bremont ACR and Patrick Creamer of Revealtion Studios coupled together to create A&R in Australia to scam us New York, Florida, Australia Internet Author: Panorama City, California Producers: Piya Pinvatana Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my "check" & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his "company" would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,