Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Theaters companies on Entertainment topic

Showing 26-50 of 510 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 28 2016
Summer House Pictures summerhousepictures.com/ Movie Film TV West coast LAzrael lison Los Angeles California
Author: Arizona Theaters: Summer House Pictures LA, California

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to "get it going". So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: greenwood village, Colorado Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado

Oct 02 2016
Jeremy Rubenstein Box Out Bullying Threatened to harm our business New York New York
Author: New York, New York Theaters: Jeremy Rubenstein Internet

Sep 29 2016
Chris Berube, Tre Stage Berubian Theatre, Next Stage, Chris Berube Biggest scam for actors in LA, do not audition or participate in these shows Los Angeles California Author: California Theaters: Chris Berube, Tre Stage Los Angeles, California

Sep 25 2016
The Steve Harvey Show Steve Harvey you should be ashamed of yourself. Chicago Illinois Author: Sycamore, Illinois Theaters: The Steve Harvey Show Chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia
Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Theaters: Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia

32, Report #1320382

Aug 03 2016
moviepass Rate Raise Author: La Mirada, California Theaters: moviepass Internet

33, Report #1319864

Jul 31 2016
AMC Courthouse Movie Theatres Arlington, VA Air-Conditioning is Off. Temperatures are unsafe for older people. Arlington Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Theaters: AMC Courthouse Movie Theatres Arlington, Virginia

Jul 07 2016
Fandango, Inc. I followed the rule of which I was instructed, however, upon calling fandango my request for the refund was rejected. I am asking Fandango again for my refund the fact that it was an honest mistake and the fact that this was the first time using your system of which I was not aware of your rules and regulations regarding your refund policy. Los Angeles California
Author: Manassas, Virginia Theaters: Fandango, Inc. Los Angeles, Virginia

Jul 04 2016
Fantrax Fantrax Commissioner Leagues Fantrax protects cheaters in their commissioner leagues BEWARE Internet Author: North Carolina Theaters: Fantrax Internet

Jun 28 2016
David Saxe Didn't convey agent deal to Melinda's manager Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: David Saxe Internet

37, Report #1311916

Jun 17 2016
TheatreLand Ltd AKA many "city-theater.com" websites such as chicago-theater.com Falsely Advertised Coveted Hamilton Tickets They Did Not Have the Right to Advertise for at an Enormous Markup Price Internet Author: Internet Theaters: TheatreLand Ltd Internet

May 19 2016
IMOVIECLUB IMOVIECLUB IS A RIPOFF! Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Theaters: IMOVIECLUB Internet

Apr 12 2016
Latitude 360 Brent W BrownLatitude GlobalLatitude 30Latitude 40 Latitude Fraud Ponzi Financial Crime Jacksonville Florida
Author: Alabama Theaters: Latitude 360 Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 04 2016
Camden acustic They drove up to me and asked me if I wanted a theater system, and they said it was an error on the company, and don't want it
Author: Rio Linda, California Theaters: Camden acustic

Jul 17 2016
Goody tickets goody tickets charged me $ 486.00 for 3 tickets at proctors theater .5 minutes later i found 3 tickets for $ 120.00 . Called Goody Tickets 2 minutes later to cancel the tickets and cancel my credit card # . they refused, i never received the tickets or my money. overland Kansas Author: pittsfield, Massachusetts Theaters: goody tickets overland, Kansas

Apr 03 2016
Cineble iMovies Ltd Help, I been scammed! Rugby Other Author: Louisville, Kentucky Theaters: Cineble Rugby, Other