Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Video Stores companies on Entertainment topic

Showing 1-25 of 2,645 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Hulu False Advertising and No Customer Support Internet Author: Magna, Utah Video Stores: Hulu Internet

Oct 09 2017
flashlights.biz (44203) TV FOX Antenna I ordered this product on 9/13/17 as a new antenna for my TV when I received it there was no invoice or anything to let me know how it worked I pluged it in and started to prorram my tv it did not get all of the channels as stated it would I keap moving it from place to place the programming got worse everytime I have not returned it because there was no retuen address Internet Author: Pomona, California Video Stores: flashlights.biz (44203) Internet

Sep 06 2017
Movie Night DVD Silver Ridge Took money from my account and still no response Internet Author: Paris, Tennessee Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Sep 05 2017
CinemaNow digital movies, internet movies, over-the-top Los Angeles California Author: McCall, Idaho Video Stores: CinemaNow Internet

Aug 31 2017
Sling TV Pure Ripoff by Sling TV Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Video Stores: Sling TV Internet

Aug 29 2017
Movie Mars, Inc Bait and switch sales practices Matthews, NC and Elk Grove Village, IL NC and IL
Author: SLC, Nevada Video Stores: Movie Mars, Inc Nationwide

Aug 26 2017
Tickbox scam terrible costumer service internet Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Video Stores: Tickbox Internet

Aug 21 2017
ZeusDVD ScooterMoviesShop.Com Buyer Beware Miramar Internet Florida Author: Stamford, Connecticut Video Stores: ZeusDVD Internet

Aug 13 2017
Vudu. Com They charged my debit account without me even giving them the information. They hacked my number by using my credit card to find out how I paid it and subsequently stole my no. Beaver pa. Pennsylvania Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Vudu. Com Internet

Aug 10 2017
MediaGemm, ViewerMax, MediaZinn Scamers!! Delaware, USA & Canada would not give more info Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Video Stores: MediaGemm Internet

Aug 07 2017
Bethesda Games AKA:" Zinemax Media" out of Bethesda, MD Lying, Cheating, "THIEVES!" Incompetent beyond comprehension and UNFIT to call themselves a company! Bethesda Maryland Author: Richmond, Indiana Video Stores: Bethesda Games ,now calling themselves Internet

Jul 31 2017
RedBox Rental Red box rental 1 Tower lane st Austin tx rented 3 tapes at .89 cents plus tax. was charged $19,49. $6.50 ea Austin Texas Author: Bandera, Texas Video Stores: RedBox Rental Austin , Texas

Jul 26 2017
screambox will not canel stealing my money i do not know Internet Author: white settlement, Texas Video Stores: screambox Internet

Jul 21 2017
lovingtheclassics.com Rare dvd movies order dvds over a month ago credit card charged for $44.49 company won't answer phone Pickerington Ohio Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Jul 09 2017
Sell DVDs Online Sell DVDs Online never paid or responded to inquiries on DVDs received from me Montgomery IL, Illinois Author: Stafford, Virginia Video Stores: Sell DVDs Online Internet

Jul 01 2017
Red Box DVD Rentals Scamm to force you to pay for and download a driver to watch the dvd you just rented Mercer Isaland Washington Author: Mercer Island, Washington Video Stores: Red Box DVD Rentals Internet

May 23 2017
Living Scriptures The Living Scriptures Company Fraudulent, Dishonest, Contract Ogden Utah Author: Delaware, Ohio Video Stores: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California