Report: #198677

• Entitlement Pro
    zvtgrantinfo.com
    Internet

Entitlement Pro Attempt to ripoff personal info with scam Internet

I came home to find my 82 yr old mother talking on phone with someone wanting her personal info.

She could not understand the individual so she gave the phone to me.

"Greg" of Entitlement Pro wanted persoanl info and bank info and a fee to send federal govt. grant kit. Also added bonus of $7500 credit line with low interest plus more.

I ended asking more questions of "Greg" and figured out that this was a scam. I got his name, co. name, and phone number and told him I'd call him if we were interested.

Didn't get Mom this time, but hopefully these people get stopped soon!

Grete
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2006 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/entitlement-pro/internet/entitlement-pro-attempt-to-ripoff-personal-info-with-scam-internet-198677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content