Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, July 20, 2017

• Reported By: jonnyturak — Maidstone Other United Kingdom
entity-removal.co.uk
Internet USA

entity-removal.co.uk Steve Deeks entity-removal.co.uk Steve is a fraud Glastonbury Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I contacted Steve a few years ago, as I have been tormented nearly every night by an evil spirit since 2012 (which I told him). He claimed to have psychically scanned me and my home (free initial consultation) and said I had a number of entity attachments. Also, he said, the thing that was tormenting me was a "mischievous elemental" who entered my bedroom via a portal. He charged me £80 for a clearing...but there was no change in the torment I was (and still am) going through. I told him and he said there was a second mischievous elemental...attached to me. He wanted more money to remove it. At that point, I concluded he was a conman.

Also, my brother contacted him for a scan and possible clearing. Steve's email to him, detailing his scan, was identical to what he emailed me, word for word (minus the bit about the mischievous elemental)!!

AVOID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2017 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/entity-removalcouk/internet/entity-removalcouk-steve-deeks-entity-removalcouk-steve-is-a-fraud-glastonbury-intern-1386906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on entity-removal.co.uk