Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America

• Reported By: Shorewood Illinois
  • Entrepreneurs Across America
    401 S Locust St #104
    Denton, Texas

Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff Paid for magazines never received them Denton Texas

A young energetic man came to my door wanting to sell me magazines so he could earn points to win a trip. He said they were doing this to keep kids off the streets and drugs.

They were supposedly "sold out" of the magazines of my choice so I chose "parents" to have sent to my daughter since she has young children. My total for 36 issues was $58.00.

Well, needless to say, she never received her magazines, and the order took place in September, and it is now April.

The salesman's name is Richard Kasack, and there is 3 different companies listed on my sales ticket. They are: "Entrepreneurs Across America," "143 Production," and "Threedom Sales, Inc."

I now have a "NO SOLICITORS" sign on my door. They have ruined it for all the legitimate salesman.

Jodi
Shorewood, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/entrepreneurs-across-america/denton-texas-76201/entrepreneurs-across-america-ripoff-paid-for-magazines-never-received-them-denton-texas-187083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content