Complaint Review: Envato Pty Ltd

• Envato Pty Ltd
    121 King Street,
    Melborne, Other
    Australia

Envato Pty Ltd http://themeforest.net/ Product that was delivered reduced the functionality of the site. Melborne Victoria

The author of this software contacted me and said that this was the first time they created the web template for the Zen cart ecommerce product. And that they left a lot out and will work at trying to get the two functional features added. I believe there are more work to be done and it's not ready. I am sure there will be more, but I am not at that point yet. I would rather get a refund now and when it's ready, I will look at it again and decide to purchase at that time. In the mean while, I have used another template instead.

I purchased this template in the hopes of improving the layout of Zen Cart. But it turned out that you removed a lot of the features that made Zencart powerful. Making my Zen Cart not functional.

I filed a dispute through Paypal and Paypal will not do anything about it, because it's not tangible.

Here is Paypal response:

"After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time.

The item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection because it is intangible. "

Do not deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/envato-pty-ltd/melborne-other-3000/envato-pty-ltd-httpthemeforestnet-product-that-was-delivered-reduced-the-functionali-1066912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content