Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, September 18, 2017

• Reported By: Elly — Fairlawn Ohio USA
Envied cream
Internet USA

Envie. cream I ordered a free sample and now my credit card has been billed over $200 Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered some face cream it was supposed to be free except shipping while I ordered the face cream it added additional for some eye serum. All this was supposed to be about $12 . I checked my credit card statement and have $200 in charges. I tried to reach the company said they were closed even though the hous were from 9a to 9 pm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2017 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/envied-cream/internet/envie-cream-i-ordered-a-free-sample-and-now-my-credit-card-has-been-billed-over-200-1400911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Envied cream