Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: Robert — Florida United States of America
Envious Ink Tattoos
3624 Commercial Way Spring Hill, Florida United States of America

Envious Ink Tattoos Rob Laux Rob Laux took my money and didnt finish my tattoo. Spring Hill, Florida

*General Comment: Roberts passing

Rob Laux took my money and didnt finish my tattoo. He also forced me to pay up front before services were provided now I know why. The cover up work he started was 100% incorrect. Rob not only started my cover up work incorrectly but admitted it and now will not provide a refund for what I have paid. Rob also will not return my calls or emails. I have now been forced to have laser which is going to cost me thousands of dollars. Please do yourself a favor and avoid Envious Ink Tattoo / Rob Laux.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/envious-ink-tattoos/spring-hill-florida-34606/envious-ink-tattoos-rob-laux-rob-laux-took-my-money-and-didnt-finish-my-tattoo-spring-hi-586842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Envious Ink Tattoos

#1 General Comment

Roberts passing

AUTHOR: Broken Hearted Mom - (USA)

In rememberance of Robert Laux BEFORE THE TURMOIL Internet I don't know how many of you have heard of the passing of ROBERT LAUX. I know many of you, from reading some reports, have wished him dead.....but think of this......HE WAS A SON,GRANDSON,BROTHER,NEPHEW and UNCLE. HIs passing on Sept. 28th, 2016 was sudden, and if it was his time, died peacefully in his sleep. We all mourn, including his estranged wife, Christy. DRUGS ARE evil, it makes you do things that hurt, you lie, steal and do whatever needs to. Be done to get what you need. I am NOT saying he didn't do wrong to those of you that were taken in by promises or tats that were not finished. HE HAD a SICKNESS, a DISEASE just like alcohol, cancer or any disease. IT was the drugs that was his make up. Before then, unfortunate you all did not have the opportunity to know him. He was funny, very loving and caring, intelligent, gentle, respectful and would give you the shirt off his back. This is very hard to even write, but For all those he has burned, it was also the family, we didn't realize how bad his addiction. Yes I can say that now, and PRAY to GOD YOU or YOUR FAMILY NEVER experience addiction. Whether drugs or alcohol, it affects not just the addict, but the ENTIRE FAMiILY!!!! For those FEW who get SOBER, it is an every day struggle. For the WEAK, it manifests and creates a vicious cycle that spins out of control. For all of you, please be forgiving, as his service was full of friends, people who had bad dealings with him, but in the END, felt sorry for him, the family and the revolving door that CEASED. One thing I ask, is that you find it in your soul to FORGIVE, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL, STOP THE ANGER AND THE ROTTEN POSTS, EVEN DELETE IF YOU CAN, JUST REMEMBER,, THIS COULD BE ANY ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS or friends.