Complaint Review: Environmental Products International Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Reported By: Sunflower — Valley Lee Maryland United States of America
  • Environmental Products International Inc.
    P.O. Box 397
    Fairview, New Jersey
    United States of America
  • Phone: 201-945-0018
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Environmental Products International Inc. Scamming People With Very Poor Business Ethics Fairview, New Jersey

I was pushed into trying their product (activator liquid for septic system) on 08/20/2012. I was told if I was not satisfied with the product to call this number and I would receive a prepaid return shipping label. That there would be no charges to me in trying the product nor if I returned the product.

I tried the product and it does not work as stated. I called the number and requested a prepaid return shipping label which I have yet to receive and it's been over five month now.

I have received multiple bills and several threatening calls, but no prepaid return shipping label to return their non working product.

I have requested this company to follow through for which they stated, if not satisfied with product, prepaid return label, not charges.

I have given copies of all the billings in this matter to my attorney and will act upon if or as needed.

BEWARE: Very poor business behavior and would not recommend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/environmental-products-international-inc/fairview-new-jersey-07022/environmental-products-international-inc-scamming-people-with-very-poor-business-ethics-1008028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content