Complaint Review: Enzyte

• Reported By: Trenton New Jersey
  • Enzyte
    askberkley.com
    Nationwide

I called the number, and ordered the product but when I went to cancel I could not because there was no such web site called askberkley.com.So these people have my credit card account number and I need to stop them from billing me every month for a product that I never received.

Henry
Trenton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enzyte/nationwide/enzyte-ripoff-phone-number-is-no-good-on-product-no-web-site-internet-92274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
7Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Berkeley Experience CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS!!!

AUTHOR: Kristen - (U.S.A.)

I ordered Avlimil and tried it for 2 months, it took two months for the product to work and it did work for me. I decided that I did not want to use it anymore and tried to cancel my membership by phone and could not. I did go to the web address www.askberkeley.com and it DID WORK. All you need to do is make sure the spelling of Berkeley is correct. I would also advise anyone that has allowed a company deduct from their credit or debit card to make sure that after they cancel that the charge is not made against the account, CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS!!!

Pay Attention To The Phone Message

AUTHOR: Jolene - (U.S.A.)

I received my free sample of Altovis. It wasn't working so I cancelled my Value-Added Program with no trouble - via internet - Try to listen to the e-mail address - askberkeley.com - not askberkley.com You do have to spell it correctly in order to get to the website! One more thing the phone # is correct you just have to be patient.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION

How can you say Enzyte didn't work, You did get the "Big Shaft"

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

You did get the "Big Shaft" you wanted.

Doesn't anybody ever read this part of Berkley's website.....The FDA warning they have to post.

**and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease**

This would be my warning that the pills were snake oil and not worth even the 4.95 shipping.

you should have looked a little closer

AUTHOR: Gin - (U.S.A.)

the reason you could not cancel over the web is because you SPELLED IT WRONG the correct spelling is [DELETED] not askberkley.com
and our #still works we get calls all day it is [DELETED]

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Rip-off report

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I was able to cancel my membership.

Help!!! This product did not work ..even my bank account is shrinking

AUTHOR: Bronwyn - (U.S.A.)

I have been charged $70 for the Altovis product from this company. It was taken out of my account automatically. I only signed up for a free sample. This product did not work and I don't want a monthly supply of it. Now, I want to cancel and don't know how. Can anybody help me? I do not want to be charged again.

ANOTHER ABUSED CONSUMER

AUTHOR: Janiece - (U.S.A.)

I CAN'T CONTACT THE COMPANY TO CANCEL MY ORDER EITHER.