Report: #1020266

• Reported By: Ripped off parent — Miami Florida United States of America
  • Eonline Tutors

Internet
    United States of America

Eonline Tutors Deceptive online tutoring service , parents beware of this company Internet

Parents please beware of Eonline tutoring service. First of all problems started right away. They suggest that you schedule a time for a tutoring session which I did and they never had a tutor ready on time   Most times me & my son had to wait an hour after our scheduled time and had to call the company several times to discuss this problem. I had enough and called to cancel after my 1st paid month was over to inform them i will be cancelling there services. They gave me a hard time to cancel , they wouldnt want to do it ! The following month a see a  deduction on my checking account of $100 . I called the company & they said i was being charged because my son never logged onto the sessions on time which is untrue because i was right there next fo him each time the month before for each session & that was a not true.

Plus that had nothing to do with it cause i had already cancelled the month before , they said it would be refunded but never did and the following month after that charged me another $100 . They apologized and again said it would be refunded and again never did.
There excuse was that it was my bank not permitting my refund back into my account which is rediculous
I informed my bank and they issued a stop payment & filed a dispute . Its been a nightmare , Ive never encountered such a badly unethical compamy in my life, I hope this helps parents out there trying to help there kids  etter there grades . Please heed my warning & steer clear from Eonline tutors!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eonline-tutors/internet/eonline-tutors-deceptive-online-tutoring-service-parents-beware-of-this-company-interne-1020266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content